Houghton Mifflin Trade and Reference DivisionHoughton MifflinHoughton Mifflin Trade and Reference Division
Houghton Mifflin Discussion Forums
Forum Home | Login | Create Account | FAQ | Search

Home » Houghton Mifflin Harcourt Discussion Forums » BEAUTIFUL BOY FORUM: Share Your Stories

Topic: How to Love an Addict
Replies: 0   Pages: 1  

Reply to this Topic Reply to this Topic
Search Forum Search Forum

Go Back Back to Topic List Topics: [ Previous | Next ]
Replies: 0
Santillanes

How to Love an Addict
Posted: Nov 19, 2010 5:01 PM
  Click to reply to this topic Reply

I was deeply touched by the story Beautiful Boy. I have a son who has had 12 year love affair with meth. It has taken me two years to write, but I have written a manuscript titled "How To Love An Addict." I have also purchased the web domain www.howtoloveanaddict.com to market the book in various forms. As a first time author, I am finding out how difficult it is to get a book published. I wonder if you have any advice on how to get this important information out to the public. For those of us who have been effected by addiction from the outside looking in, there is very little help or information. This is my personal journey and the things I have learned on the way. Thanks for any information you can offer. If I can help ease the pain for only one other person who has been the parent, or loved one of an addict, then my mission is complete.

Home | FAQ | Site Map
Privacy Policy | Trademark Information | Terms and Conditions of Use
Copyright © 2005 Houghton Mifflin Company. All rights reserved.