Houghton Mifflin Trade and Reference DivisionHoughton MifflinHoughton Mifflin Trade and Reference Division
Houghton Mifflin Discussion Forums
Forum Home | Login | Create Account | FAQ | Search

Home » Houghton Mifflin Harcourt Discussion Forums » BEAUTIFUL BOY FORUM: Share Your Stories

Topic: High Desert Report Jan 27, 2011
Replies: 0   Pages: 1  

Reply to this Topic Reply to this Topic
Search Forum Search Forum

Go Back Back to Topic List
Replies: 0
waterdance

High Desert Report Jan 27, 2011
Posted: Jan 27, 2011 12:54 PM
  Click to reply to this topic Reply

Hello All, This site has been dragging along. All of us need to write more. Writing helps, no matter what your day has been like.

Sunny today. Dogs have already been out to run across the field, cats all sleeping.What a life!! We have a lot to learn from animals.

Number 3 grandaughter having birthday today, Will call her later. The day she was born in Las Vegas I passed out 300 carnations in celebration. filled her mom's room with flowers.

Number 1 grandson has just won an award for best stage desiger in NYC. I sent e-mail. Father and mother were on drugs all his life.People do survive their childhoods some how, some way.

Still don't hear from drug addicted daughter. Last time she called about 4 months ago she hinted that she needed money. My husband and I no longer give money to alcoholics or druggies. We are cutting our losses. We have already given thousands upon thousands mistakenly thinking we could make a difference, give a "boost-up" so to speak. Everyone is still addicted or dead.(Three dead from my side..ages 44, 48 and 53. Four from husband's side. Ages 28, 38, 38 and 42) There is more to come. So many are in deplorable health.

What is the answer? Does anyone know? Hugs to all, Deb

Home | FAQ | Site Map
Privacy Policy | Trademark Information | Terms and Conditions of Use
Copyright © 2005 Houghton Mifflin Company. All rights reserved.