Houghton Mifflin Trade and Reference DivisionHoughton MifflinHoughton Mifflin Trade and Reference Division
Houghton Mifflin Discussion Forums
Forum Home | Login | Create Account | FAQ | Search

Houghton Mifflin Harcourt Discussion Forums » BEAUTIFUL BOY FORUM: Share Your Stories

Topic: A High Desert Report Nov 12, 2010
Replies: 1   Pages: 1   Last Post: Nov 13, 2010 1:31 PM by: An addict's Mom

Reply to this Topic Reply to this Topic
Search Forum Search Forum

Go Back Back to Topic List
Replies: 1
waterdance

A High Desert Report Nov 12, 2010
Posted: Nov 12, 2010 7:09 PM
  Click to reply to this topic Reply

Hello All....A bit nippy here in the morning. Frost last night.
I want to tell everyone about an interesting web site. Go to msnbc the week in pictures. Pictures from all over the world.....and 5 years of pictures....over 3,000 or so. Seeing life everywhere does have a way of putting your own in perpective. I won't say any more. Would like to hear reactions to this mind-opening site. Love Deb...PS Ann Where are you?...Please write..

An addict's Mom

Re: A High Desert Report Nov 12, 2010
Posted: Nov 13, 2010 1:31 PM
  Click to reply to this topic Reply

Good Morning Deb and all, I woke up today for 5" of heavy wet "first of the season" snow. Everything was transformed. In Stillwater Minnesota we get snow every year, and every year it seems like the first time. I have been reading posts and have every one of you in my prayers. The journey continues - sometimes we all wish we had a little more input as to its direction. The holidays can be rough, take care of your selves especially at this time.

Home | FAQ | Site Map
Privacy Policy | Trademark Information | Terms and Conditions of Use
Copyright © 2005 Houghton Mifflin Company. All rights reserved.