Update 2010: A Letter from Jackie Logsted
Hi! This is Jackie! Again! If you’re reading this, you probably like The Sisters 8. That makes me feel good. When my family first got the idea for The Sisters 8, I was six—that was over three years ago in December 2006! And now I’ve just turned ten on January 22nd 2010! The fifth book, Marcia’s Madness, comes out in the spring of 2010 and book 6, Petal’s Problems, comes out in the fall of 2010. It has been a while since I’ve written, so let me update you on the real Jackie, ten facts about me:
- I love school.
- I still live in Danbury, CT.
- I have a junior black belt in karate.
- I am a fourth grader.
- Me and my family got the idea for The Sisters 8 while snowbound in Colorado.
- I LOVE to sing!
- I LOVE to write (obviously)!
- I like American Idol and So You Think You Can Dance.
- I have gone on 4 cruises.
- My last name is Logsted, not Huit.
Well, that’s me. Bye!