50 bookstores around the country will
win a LIVE broadcast interview
Philip Roth on Tuesday, September 16
(national lay, down date for Indignation).
These stores will be able to purchase 48
signed first editions of Indignation,
to be sold on Indignation Day.
- Accounts may sign up for Indignation Day webcast event at BEA and online at www.indignationday.com.
- Accounts may use their earned Houghton Mifflin Harcourt coop to purchase or rent equipment for the webcast. (For this webcast you will need a PC and
a projector. You may choose to use a screen and speakers as well.)
- Houghton Mifflin Harcourt will supply all participating accounts with signage, including poster-sized event announcement and tabletop easelback for display.
- Participating stores must create a display promoting the webcast event for 1 week before the event.
- Participating stores must agree to create and maintain an Indignation display for two weeks following the webcast event.
- Participating stores must alert local media of the event.